University support 

Information about domestic abuse and support available.

University Security service continues to provide a 24 hour presence on all campuses. They are a point of contact and support for students who are feeling at risk wherever that student is living. You can contact Security Control at any time, however if it is urgent, please use the emergency number. 
The Support and Wellbeing Officers can provide guidance, help and advice if you're experiencing difficulties and help identify other services that you may need to contact.
  University Counselling Service offers free confidential support to students and staff.  
 Chaplaincy and Faith Support for students and staff of any faith or none. A quiet word in a confidential space can be arranged at short notice.       

Students' Union Advice can help students with information, advice and representation around all aspects of student welfare and education.

Nightline is a student ran service providing confidential listening and information.

Specialist support 

Your GP/family doctor can support you if you are experiencing domestic abuse and domestic violence. 

Equation work primarily in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and is a specialist charity with expertise to work with the whole community to reduce the impact of domestic abuse, sexual violence and gender inequality.  
Juno Women's Aid is the largest domestic abuse organisation in Nottingham and one of the largest in the UK. They work with women, children, and teens who have been affected by domestic abuse. They run a wide range of services including the 24-hour Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Freephone Domestic and Sexual Violence Helpline. This is where you can speak to one of their specialist trained female support workers 365 days a year

Broxtowe Women's project support people in Broxtowe experiencing domestic violence.

For a comprehensive list of national support go to NHS webpage and GOV.UK

There are two ways you can tell us what happened